This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

sfPostgresDoctrinePlugin > build-schema > Missing class name

Ask help about existing plugins, or find advice about the way to build up your own.

sfPostgresDoctrinePlugin > build-schema > Missing class name

by ludo42 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Hello,

I use symfony, doctrine with Postgresql.
After some research, I find that symfony needs the plugin sfPostgresDoctrinePlugin (last version : 1.2.26) in order to use Postgresql.
I installed it and it worked fine with my tables.
But i recently modified my database by adding tables with inheritance and when i make my build-shema i have this error : "Missing class name".

How can I correct this?

Thank you !
ludo42

Re: sfPostgresDoctrinePlugin > build-schema > Missing class

by mstrzele » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi,
If you change something in your schema, You should check if some of your tables weren't omitted during the building schema task.
Omitted tables are in omit.yml file.
Next thing to do is to clean cache before generating schema, after symfony cc is done check if for sure everything from cache folder have been removed, if not do this in hard way (manual).
But if it doesn't help.
The last thing is to temporary move your model files to some other folder, the best place is out of you project.
Then generate model and overwrite models files if you have some custom changes in it.

Write if it helps.

Pozdrawiam.
mstrzele

Re: sfPostgresDoctrinePlugin > build-schema > Missing class

by dupko » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:28 pm

mstrzele wrote:Hi,
If you change something in your schema, You should check if some of your tables weren't omitted during the building schema task.
Omitted tables are in omit.yml file.
Next thing to do is to clean cache before generating schema, after symfony cc is done check if for sure everything from cache folder have been removed, if not do this in hard way (manual).
But if it doesn't help.
The last thing is to temporary move your model files to some other folder, the best place is out of you project.
Then generate model and overwrite models files if you have some custom changes in it.

Write if it helps.

Pozdrawiam.

It helps,thanks alot :smug:
dupko