This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

sfMelodyPlugin and sfGuardUserProfile

Ask help about existing plugins, or find advice about the way to build up your own.

sfMelodyPlugin and sfGuardUserProfile

by danjourno » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm trying to set up sfMelody to work with an sfGuaurdUserProfile which extends my sfuserguard fields. However when my user is automatically created on authentication from facebook only the sf_user_guard table is populated and my profile table is left empty. This causes problems when i go to update the users details populating those extra fields that are in the sfGuardUserProfile table.

Anyone else come across this issue and have any insights?
danjourno

Re: sfMelodyPlugin and sfGuardUserProfile

by krzysztof,ambrowski » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi,
Im having the same problem! did You find any answare ? for it ?
please let me know if Yes.

Krzysztof,
krzysztof,ambrowski

by Junni » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:00 pm

I've integrated the sfMelodyPlugin into my Symfony 1.4.x project, to implement Facebook Connect (Authentication).

The plugin shows me the Facebook Login & app approval windows, but after submitting I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'sfOAuth2' not found in /Users/Junni/Projects/gifthings/plugins/sfMelodyPlugin/lib/melody/base/sfMelody2.class.php on line 2

Class sfMelody2 extends sfAuth2, but it isn't included in the plugin, nor is it in the sfPropelOAuthPlugin. Am I missing something?

Any idea?
Junni

by 4levels » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi,

you have to add the sfOAuthPlugin https://github.com/chok/sfOAuthPlugin to your project for the missing libraries to be autoloaded. If you download the zip file from GitHub, make sure to also download the OAuthBase https://github.com/chok/OAuthBase repo as it is a git submodule..

I'm setting up the same today and run into similar issues.

Other issues encountered:
    - error message about the access_token (solved by making the callback route in app.yml equal to the login route
    - problem with the user retrieval based on email_address which belongs to the sfGuardUserProfile table (not completely solved yet, I'll add a pull request to the sfMelodyPlugin when done.
4levels

by Barren » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:26 pm

Class sfMelody2 extends sfAuth2, but it isn't included in the plugin, nor is it in the sfPropelOAuthPlugin. Am I missing something?
Good
Barren