This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

Problem with changing default structure Symfony catalogue.

Notes and reports about symfony 1.0.x stable

Problem with changing default structure Symfony catalogue.

by marcin29 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:16 am

Hello everyone,

I have problem with changing name of lib catalogue to libs. I've read documentation about it and I still don't know why it didn't work for me.

For examle I have structure files as follows:

apps/frontend/config/config.php
content of this file:

<?php
// include project configuration
include(SF_ROOT_DIR.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'config'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'config.php');

// symfony bootstraping

require_once($sf_symfony_lib_dir.'/util/sfCore.class.php');
sfCore::bootstrap($sf_symfony_lib_dir, $sf_symfony_data_dir);

sfConfig::add(array(
'sf_lib_dir_name', 'libs',
'sf_lib_dir', sfConfig::get('sf_root_dir').DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.sfConfig::get('sf_lib_dir_name')));
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

config/config.php
content of this file:

<?php
// symfony directories
$sf_symfony_lib_dir = realpath(dirname(__FILE__).'/../libs/symfony');
$sf_symfony_data_dir = realpath(dirname(__FILE__).'/../data/symfony');
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

libs/model/...
libs/defaultLangFilter.class.php
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I get error:
Fatal error: Class 'defaultLangFilter' not found in /cache/frontend/dev/config/modules_nnews_config_filters.yml.php on line 34

About what I have forgotten? I clear the cache. I know that above error is consequent changing folder name from lib to libs.
marcin29