This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

sfguarddoctrine plugin using sfguardregister

Questions relating to sfGuardPlugin or other user management plugins

sfguarddoctrine plugin using sfguardregister

by micky_25 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:35 am

Hey,

I just downloaded the latest version of sfguarddoctrine and am trying to get the sfguardregister and sfguardforgotpassword modules to work but am getting no where. Do I have to create a frontend module and then extend the plugin or something?
micky_25

Re: sfguarddoctrine plugin using sfguardregister

by micky_25 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:36 am

Hey guys,

worked out what I was doing wrong, I had my frontend application is_secure set to true, thus when trying to access the plugin modules I was redirected to the login form, and when I logged in the module code redirected me to the homepage, very trivial but cost me a few hours!!
micky_25

by rmm » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi micky_25,

I am a complete beginner in symfony, I have installed sfDoctrineGuard plugin. I am able to login in my frontend application. However I cannot add users. What will I do? I am wondering if you have done registering users in sfDoctrineGuard plugin. Can you teach me how to do it?

Thank you very much.

rmm
rmm

by jamrock » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Türkiye'nin En Elit Travesti Modelleri.Travesti,travestileri,düzce,kayseri,bolu,istanbul,ankara,izmir,bursa,adana,sakarya,antalya,eskisehir.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Travesti.
jamrock