This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

[Day 4] apps/frontend/modules/job/config/ directory missing?

Discussion around this tutorial for symfony 1.2-1.4

[Day 4] apps/frontend/modules/job/config/ directory missing?

by Jakobud » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 pm

On Day 4, at one point it says

Code: Select all
To customize the view for the job module, create a view.yml file in the apps/frontend/modules/job/config/ directory:

That directory doesn't exist. It was not created for me automatically by any of the command line code so far. Did I do something wrong? Or am I just supposed to create the directory? I don't mind creating the directory, that's fine. But I wish it would tell me to. The way it's worded it makes me think that I did something wrong and that the directory is missing along with potentially important files that were supposed to be in there...
Jakobud

Re: [Day 4] apps/frontend/modules/job/config/ directory miss

by halfer » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:58 am

If you used generate:module then it should already be there. Still, no harm done IMO - just create it manually.
halfer
Faithful Member

by Jakobud » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Ya for me the generate:module did not create this directory.
Jakobud

by mrtech » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 am

Pigeon Palooza is a great game to play in android.Recently I have played this game and took my attention.Pigeon Palooza is much better than angry bird.I am dreaming to play the next version of Pigeon Palooza.You can get Pigeon Palooza from android market.
mrtech