This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

Failed to create cache folder

Discussion relating to version 1.3.x and 1.4.x

Failed to create cache folder

by battulga.ts » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:06 am

Hello. I'm trying to configure symfony 1.4 application on CentOS 7 with Nginx 1.6.2 web server. my symfony application is located in /data/www/"symfony application" and everything is owned by same user and group. directory permission is set to 777 on cache/ and log/ folders. And I'm getting this error

Code: Select all
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'sfCacheException' with message 'Failed to make cache directory "/data/www/scp_wowza/cache/frontend/prod/config" while generating cache for configuration file "config/config_handlers.yml".' in /data/www/scp_wowza/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/config/sfConfigCache.class.php:340 Stack trace: #0 /data/www/scp_wowza/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/config/sfConfigCache.class.php(110): sfConfigCache->writeCacheFile('config/config_h...', '/data/www/scp_w...', '<?php\n// auto-g...') #1 /data/www/scp_wowza/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/config/sfConfigCache.class.php(197): sfConfigCache->callHandler('config/config_h...', Array, '/data/www/scp_w...') #2 /data/www/scp_wowza/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/config/sfConfigCache.class.php(279): sfConfigCache->checkConfig('config/config_h...') #3 /data/www/scp_wowza/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/config/sfConfigCache.class.php(54): sfConfigCache->loadConfigHandlers() #4 /data/www/scp_wowza/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/config/sfConfigCache.class.php(197): sfConfigCache->callHandler('config/core_com...' in /data/www/scp_wowza/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/config/sfConfigCache.class.php on line 340

Everything from the /data partition is owned by the same user which also is the user of nginx and php-fpm. I'm really out of ideas. I've tried changing the users and groups of the nginx and php=fpm. Tried changing the folder location. Tried changing users. Nothing helped. What could cause this problem? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
battulga.ts