This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

Symfony and BPM(Business Process Management)(I18n: english and spanish, en ingles y español)???

This is for discussion, mainly on 1.x but there's some 2.x topics here too.

Symfony and BPM(Business Process Management)(I18n: english and spanish, en ingles y español)???

by rolypompa » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 pm

In English /En ingles
There any plugin or library for the Business Process Management (BPM) in Symfony or anyone has any idea who is working, try to work or use any tool for this (PD: as I get).

En español/ In spanish
Existe algun plugin o libreria que para la Administracion de Procesos del Negocio(BPM por sus siglas en ingles) en symfony ó alguien tiene alguna idea de quien trabaja, intenta trabajar o usa alguna herramienta para ello(PD: como la obtengo).
rolypompa

Re: Symfony and BPM(Business Process Management)(I18n: engli

by scottmatthew » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:27 am

Business Process Management (BPM) attempts to continuously improve the business processes either in incremental steps or with radical changes. Considering BPM is a new way of organizing. An example of a BPM process is when making a new product it needs its own business process to help make it a viable option. That means it is cost effective to make. There are three elements that are used within the BPM process. These include planning and analysis, design, implementation and monitoring. Using this helps the entire process to lead to a well managed and profitable outcome.
scottmatthew