This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

tinyMCE links problem

This is for discussion, mainly on 1.x but there's some 2.x topics here too.

tinyMCE links problem

by cthulhu » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:52 pm

Hi,
I'm developing a mail template system, with HTML templates editable by administrator via tinyMCE.

In my templates I have to put variables that will be filled at runtime in the action that prepares the mail for the sfMailView to send it.
Thus one of my templates could be:
Code: Select all
Hello,
this is bla bla bla, please <a href="%BOOKING_URL%">Book here!</a>

with that %BOOKING_URL% replaced in the action with an appropriate absolute link.

My problem is: if I try to put in TinyMCE Editor such a variable in place of a standard 'http://..' URL, it enriches the url with the current action URL, thus making the template link this:
Code: Select all
Hello,
this is bla bla bla, please <a href="/admin/templatepanel/edit/1/%BOOKING_URL%">Book here!</a>

It works like this even if I edit the HTML directly through the TinyMCE included editor.
I guess this could be a wanted behaviour, cause if I don't specify an absolute URL in the href field of the anchor, Tiny MCE is assuming I'm specifing a relative URL, but I do not want that! :)~ :-)~ :smile:
Anybody knows how to disable this feature?

Thanks a lot
Giorgio
cthulhu

Re: tinyMCE links problem

by jlgallego » Thu May 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello,

I know this thread is rather old but I have the same problem. I'm working with stfalcon/TinymceBundle and I'm afraid I'll have to modify the vendor package as there's no way of modifying the relative_urls setting.

Have you found any workaround in this time?

Regards.
jlgallego

Re: tinyMCE links problem

by blue.bear » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 am

Are there any tinyMCE updates that could help wtih your problem?
blue.bear