This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

Web Server Errors

Discuss installing Symfony 2 here

Web Server Errors

by thiago0112 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi, i'm trying to install SF2 on my web server (kinghost) i don't have SSH access and i really can't make it work, just give me different errors every time.
I copy sf2 standard original files to the server, put writable rights with filezilla in app/logs and app/cache even files. Open config.php and shows everything fine but when i open app.php i shows FirewallMap or Http really can't remember every time its one thing missing.
thiago0112

Re: Web Server Errors

by tiagojsag » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Hi,

Setting up Symfony2 (or anything other than plain php files, for that matter) without ssh can be tricky. It would help if you could paste here the exact error(s) you are getting, otherwise it's gonna be tough helping you ;)

cheers
Tiago Garcia
@tiagojsag

Core Web Developer @ Shopware
http://www.shopware.de
tiagojsag
Faithful Member

by thiago0112 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:41 pm

tiagojsag wrote:Hi,

Setting up Symfony2 (or anything other than plain php files, for that matter) without ssh can be tricky. It would help if you could paste here the exact error(s) you are getting, otherwise it's gonna be tough helping you ;)

cheers

I gonna try again from 0, Just copy files and make 777 chmod for app/cashe and app/logs write? i post the following errors, thx
thiago0112

by thiago0112 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Sorry for that, filezilla was failling on sending some files so that was the problem now its ok =D finally gonna try it. thx
thiago0112