This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

Error after installation on app_dev.php

Discuss installing Symfony 2 here

Error after installation on app_dev.php

by MisterGrouik » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi !

I tried twice to install Symfony 2.5.2 on my Windows 7 system with composer. I run my server with WAMP.
So composer installed everything I need, localhost/config.php shows me no error or warning.
But when I try app_dev.php, I have two errors !

1/2AnnotationException: [Semantical Error] The class "Sensio\Bundle\FrameworkExtraBundle\Configuration\Route" is not annotated with @Annotation. Are you sure this class can be used as annotation? If so, then you need to add @Annotation to the _class_ doc comment of "Sensio\Bundle\FrameworkExtraBundle\Configuration\Route". If it is indeed no annotation, then you need to add @IgnoreAnnotation("Route") to the _class_ doc comment of method Acme\DemoBundle\Controller\SecuredController::loginAction().

2/2FileLoaderLoadException: Cannot import resource "C:\wamp\www\Symfony\src\Acme\DemoBundle/Controller/SecuredController.php" from "C:\wamp\www\Symfony\src\Acme\DemoBundle/Resources/config/routing.yml". ([Semantical Error] The class "Sensio\Bundle\FrameworkExtraBundle\Configuration\Route" is not annotated with @Annotation. Are you sure this class can be used as annotation? If so, then you need to add @Annotation to the _class_ doc comment of "Sensio\Bundle\FrameworkExtraBundle\Configuration\Route". If it is indeed no annotation, then you need to add @IgnoreAnnotation("Route") to the _class_ doc comment of method Acme\DemoBundle\Controller\SecuredController::loginAction().)

Can you help me please ?

Thanks !
MisterGrouik

Re: Error after installation on app_dev.php

by MisterGrouik » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:39 am

Looks like PHP 5.5 isn't very friendly yet with Symfony.
Went back from WampServer 2.5 to 2.4 (which includes PHP 5.4) and seems to work perfectly.
MisterGrouik