This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

cache does not regenerate, page is blank

Discuss installing Symfony 2 here

cache does not regenerate, page is blank

by preolon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Hi all,

I need help. I took over a website made in symfony, and had it quite good under control. (I was new into symfony)
But today I made a few irrelevant changes (adding an image to image folder, adding a new user into the db)
and suddenly the cache does not regenerate anymore.
Hopefully I have an older backup to keep the website running, but:
I have honestly no clue what is causing this error...
Code: Select all
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'The file "/home6/cazbrato/qai/app/config/config_prod.yml" does not exist.' in /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/FileLocator.php:48

I check the config folder and see a config.yml a config_prod.yml which have not been changed and the permissions are the same as they were...
an /app/config folder does not exists as such, but there's a /config folder ...

So I have no clue... and need an urgent help...

Code: Select all
02-Jun-2015 09:09:27 America/Denver] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 0 in /home6/cazbrato/qai/src/qai/UsuarioBundle/Entity/UserRepository.php on line 20
[11-Jun-2015 07:34:52 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'The file "/home6/cazbrato/qai/app/config/config_prod.yml" does not exist.' in /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/FileLocator.php:48
Stack trace:
#0 /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Config/FileLocator.php(54): Symfony\Component\Config\FileLocator->locate('/home6/cazbrato...', NULL, true)
#1 /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php(42): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Config\FileLocator->locate('/home6/cazbrato...')
#2 /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Loader/DelegatingLoader.php(52): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\YamlFileLoader->load('/home6/cazbrato...', NULL)
#3 /home6/cazbrato/qai/app/AppKernel.php(37): Symfony\Component\Config\Loader\DelegatingLoader->load('/home6/cazbrato...')
#4 /home6/cazbrato/qai/app/bootstrap.php.cache(2483): AppKernel->registerC in /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/FileLocator.php on line 48
[11-Jun-2015 07:34:55 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'The file "/home6/cazbrato/qai/app/config/config_prod.yml" does not exist.' in /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/FileLocator.php:48
Stack trace:
#0 /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Config/FileLocator.php(54): Symfony\Component\Config\FileLocator->locate('/home6/cazbrato...', NULL, true)
#1 /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php(42): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Config\FileLocator->locate('/home6/cazbrato...')
#2 /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Loader/DelegatingLoader.php(52): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\YamlFileLoader->load('/home6/cazbrato...', NULL)
#3 /home6/cazbrato/qai/app/AppKernel.php(37): Symfony\Component\Config\Loader\DelegatingLoader->load('/home6/cazbrato...')
#4 /home6/cazbrato/qai/app/bootstrap.php.cache(2483): AppKernel->registerC in /home6/cazbrato/qai/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/FileLocator.php on line 48
preolon