This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

Request a symfony document translation

About symfony tutorials, symfony book and API documentation.

Request a symfony document translation

by Junaid » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi

This is an appeal to anyone who has or can translate the flowchart on the wiki section to english and make available for download.

http://trac.symfony-project.org/attachm ... ymfony.rar

It seems quite detailed and would help greatly in understanding the internals. On top of being able to speak spanish and english you would need microsoft visio to edit the doc.
Junaid

Re: Request a symfony document translation

by halfer » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:46 am

Perhaps you could email the original author - there may be clues on the wiki edit history - and ask for a PDF version? Much better than requiring someone to have Visio.

I've not looked at it, but it is worth checking the date on the doc as well - a lot of the wiki material is several years old.
halfer
Faithful Member

Re: Request a symfony document translation

by bretonalfie » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 am

I would like to offer my services,if the document has not been translated as yet.I have worked in similar type of capacity as translator especially with translating of web related documents into different language like German,Spanish and French.

[Mod: offer appreciated, but link removed - we're a forum, not a link farm :) -- halfer]
bretonalfie