This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

CLOSED. will pay for askeet setup

Discussion around this tutorial for symfony 1.0.x

CLOSED. will pay for askeet setup

by gabriuz » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:25 pm

hi! i came into this wonderful project and i'd like to have a site running it. is there somebody that could setup a fully functional askeet website for me? i will obviously pay for it. thanks
gabriuz

Re: will pay for askeet setup

by gabriuz » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:56 pm

i forgot...how mutch could the setup cost? thanks!
gabriuz

Re: CLOSED. will pay for askeet setup

by halfer » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:15 am

You could try contacting some of the contractors in the wiki, or over at symfonians.net for this.
halfer
Faithful Member

by cjagoury » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:30 pm

I have the same demand because I need to decide this month (august 2008) if we will choose Symfony to rebuilt you company Intra/ExtraNet.
Being helped to solve the problem we meet with Askeet is the best way to learn and evaluate Symfony.
Please if anyone is OK, for this deal, let's tell it.
In professionnal context I can't spend too much time in auto training, and I have to prove Symfony is the framework we need to get more budget.
cjagoury

by halfer » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:40 pm

If you want, you can try Askeet yourself and post in the Askeet forum if you encounter any problems. If you try this, you may wish to stick to version 1.0, which will reduce the new features you may wish to try (the Forms system). There are some 1.1 tutorials on the internet (such as http://thatsquality.com/ which look pretty good).

If you run into trouble and need urgent help, there are a number of French-speaking symfony programmers (including Sensio, who sponsor the project) who would be able to help you.
halfer
Faithful Member