I have a problem with the askeet tutorial.
I am stuck on day 2 : http://askeet/question => http 404 not found
I followed the tutorial, encountered different problems, solved them, but now I am stuck.
What did I do ?
- pear upgrade pear (-> 1.7.2)
- pear install -a pear.symfony-project.com/symfony-1.2.0
- symfony init-project askeet
- symfony cc (wont repeat it, done after each step)
- symfony init-app frontend
- http://askeet/ => ok
- created schema.xml (problems with schema.yml)
- edited propel.ini : propel.mysql.tableType = InnoDB
- edited databases.yml (username/password)
- symfony propel:build-model
- symfony propel:build-sql
- symfony propel:build-forms (discovered after a while, did not exist in 1.0 version)
- symfony propel:generate-crud frontend question Question
- http://askeet/question => http 404 not found
- If I create this folder : askeet/web/question, I will get a directory listing, because there is no index.php
- If I create an index.php in this folder, I will get an error, but this means that this file will be processed.
Do we have to do anything else after generate-crud when we create a module ? routing ? ...
My environnent : Windows XP pro SP2, Apache 2.2.10, PHP 5.2.6, MySql 5.0.67 (standard install. no wamp, no easyphp
I tried Symfony 1.0.19, same result.
I tried it on Ubuntu 8.10 (Symfony 1.2.0 and 1.0.19), same result.
Did I miss something during Symfony installation ?
Any clue ?