This forum is in READ-ONLY mode.
You can look around, but if you want to ask a new question, please use Stack Overflow.

Askeet installation with symfony framework

Discussion around this tutorial for symfony 1.0.x

Askeet installation with symfony framework

by dakshayani.r » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:35 am

anybody worked on askeet_1_0 ?
Pls help me
dakshayani.r

Re: Askeet installation with symfony framework

by halfer » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:38 am

Plenty of people in the Askeet forum. You'll need to post your precise problem to get any useful help, though.

Edit: I should qualify that statement - there are no longer lots of people doing Askeet as it is an old tutorial. But there are plenty of posts in that forum, which may help you get started.
halfer
Faithful Member

by dakshayani.r » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 am

Hi,

thanks for ur reply. I have downloaded askeet_1_0 folder from askeet website . when I tried to use this got error as below:

Warning: include(symfony/symfony/pear.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/lampp/htdocs/askeet_1_0/frontend/config/config.php on line 16

Then I downloaded and put symfony folder and config.php this error gone. But resulted in new error as below:

Warning: require_once(symfony/symfony.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/lampp/htdocs/askeet_1_0/frontend/config/config.php on line 57

I am unable to find this file on the website. Can you tell where I can find solution for askeet ?

I need this urgently.
dakshayani.r

by halfer » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:42 pm

The symfony.php file should have been in root of the SVN checkout you made. However I can't find it in svn myself, so just create a new project with the symfony command, and the resulting project should have this file. Copy that file to the root of your askeet project.

If you are stuck then use the attached file, which is the auto-generated one from my project (I think 1.0.16, presumably it didn't change at all across 1.0.x versions). Bear in mind you shouldn't usually trust files like this for obvious reasons, but hopefully my post count vouches for me.
Attachments
symfony.php
(4.27 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
halfer
Faithful Member

by Primavera888 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:24 pm

i agree with halfer - askef is totally unpopular!
Primavera888