I have recently re-launched a non-commercial project now built on Symfony framework.
http://www.mountain.sk/ web site provides a place for easy sharing of photos and experiences from different actions and adventures happening in the mountains.
- Symfony as an application framework including few of its plugins
- Ajax helpers for photo sets management (registered users)
- swfUpload component for handling easy multi-file uploads (registered users)
- Lightbox adaptation based on mootools lib for photo preview
- Google Picasa API integration as an alternative to the photo upload (using Zend library)
- Google Maps API integration to provide photo sets geo descriptions using lines and markers
- Full OpenID consumer support for registration and login (using Zend library)
- l10n and I18n
Thanks to all Symfony team!