Seeking friends for a "geek" team

This forum is for non code-based questions, best practises, IDEs, version control tools, work opportunities, etc.

Seeking friends for a "geek" team

Postby hyp3rkyd » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:40 am

Hi all

it was a dream of mine to gather and create a team with tech geeks that could exchange knowledge, information and experience for their own good first - and for society's good next. I decided to try and see how it goes.

So I am seeking for people that breath in the name of technology, development, programming, internet, networks, gadgets and everything related. Someone could say them "hackers". I say "hackers", not "lamers".

I also seek for people which admire the open source community.

I am a tech enthusiast who has over 18 years of experience in computers. I have a little to great experience in: Web development (PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS, Javascript etc.), C/C++, Assembly/AVR Programming, Networks, Security, Linux/MAC OS & I am also a Windows network administrator, DIY electronics & mods etc. I have a small learning curve in everything I am interested at.

If you think you have experience you can share, beyond the advanced user, drop us a message and let me know!

* the main reason that I am posting this in this forum, is that I am a great symfony2 enthusiast !
hyp3rkyd

Re: Seeking friends for a "geek" team

Postby hyp3rkyd » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Some people gathered so far and a webpage was build for those who are interested !
http://mystharbor.com

Send me a pm If you want more information :)
hyp3rkyd

Return to Miscellaneous