I would like to know if anyone had already successfully installed apostrophePlugin within an existing project ?
After reading the news : http://groups.google.com/group/symfony- ... 695c1b5e21,
I wanted to give it a try :
- I downloaded apostrophePlugin 1.5.1
- I unziped it in the plugins directory of my Symfony project
- I modified my apps.yml and settings.yml to include the parameters mentioned in the ealier mentioned post
- I activated in my ProjectConfiguration class, in the setup function.
- I modified my layout.php to use a_include_stylesheets instead of standard include_stylesheets
- I did a clear cache
When I ran my app, I got :
Fatal error: Call to undefined function a_include_stylesheets() in ...
I tried to google for help but did not find anything.
If you already succeed in install apostrophePlugin (not the sandbox, I don't want anything else than the combining and compressing feature),
then please advice