I'm a new user of Symfony 2 and I would like to create a survey system in symfony, but i have no idea how to start. So the facts...
1. A survey can contain several questions.
2. A question may be true/false, more choices (only one (radio) or more (checkbox)), a simple value (number, string), essay (textarea), etc...
3. The administrator can create surveys with several types of questions.
4. The administrator can check the result of a survey of a user. The administrator can see the whole filled survey.
5. The user can review his survey with results.
Unfornately I have no idea how to do this. I think there should be two question tables, one for questions and one for questionAnswers. I dont know how to create a form that has many subforms, and how to review it again after saving... embed forms? Or how to calculate the result score...
Do you have a survey system?
Any help would be appriciated! If you can attach codes to your comment, it would be great!!
Thank you so much,