CRM/Intranet Bundle Project

Discuss Symfony 2 bundles here

Moderators: tiagojsag, dcobalt

CRM/Intranet Bundle Project

Postby g.theron » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi everyone!

I am currently considering starting a CRM/Intranet Bundle. This bundle would provide the structure for a company to quickly develop and customise their internal tools (commercial offers, projects, human resources, tickets, that kinda things) from a "standard" base.
I mean to propose that to my boss, but I need to evaluate if some devs are interested to join the dev of such a bundle first.

I will create a base project on Github soon, I'll update this post as I receive news. Please don't hesitate to say what you think of this idea and if you'd be interested to take part in the dev of that hypothetical bundle ^^
And even if you're not participating in any kind of dev, feel free to address me any remark/advice as the project takes form :)

Cheers
g.theron

Re: CRM/Intranet Bundle Project

Postby s.parmar123 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:58 am

Hi,

I am interested but not in coding these days. Having experience of more than 15 years in making Integrated system for a whole organization/enterprise (ERP). Can guide you, can assist you in system analysis and database designing.

If you want to proceed, please reply me.
s.parmar123

Re: CRM/Intranet Bundle Project

Postby freddixx » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Which CRM system will you address in the first place? Or are you trying to create one from scratch?
Cheers,
Fred
freddixx

Return to Bundles discussion